Multi Account Manager
FXCBS Multi Account Manager
The MAM plug-in for MetaTrader4 is available for Money Managers trading manually or using Expert Advisors to trade several accounts from one Master account.
The MAM will allow trading any number of client accounts:
- The repartition is done post execution to guarantee the same execution price across all accounts.
- Manager can trade all accounts with Expert Advisors.
- No limit in the number of sub-accounts.
- All pending orders are kept confidential.
- MAM can run Expert Advisors on any number of accounts unlike Multi terminal.
- MAM is not limited to 128 accounts per installation like Multi terminal.
- Unlike Multi terminal, with this technology all accounts receive the same price (post trade).
- MAM will monitor the sub accounts and when a deposit or withdrawal will be effectuated it will reflect the result in the master account automatically.
- The master account and only once a trade is successfully open it will split the trade to the slave accounts.
- The slave accounts will not be tradable from a client terminal.
By default, the allocation is done Proportional to the balance by Profit & Loss.
Proportional allocation by P/L: MAM Executes that total P/L will be divided by all sub accounts proportional to their equity.
How to be a MAM Fund Manager with FXCBS?
1. Fund Manager has to be certified IB with FXCBS. Please refer FXCBS Introducing Broker.
2. Minimum Criteria to be a MAM manager is
- $50,000.00 in Net Deposits
- Total 10 Funded Live Active accounts with an average of $2,000.00 USD.
1.Can I trade Expert Advisors using MAM?
a.Yes you can, MAM was specifically designed and implemented for this purpose.
2.What is the maximum number of accounts?
a.There is no limit to the number of accounts attached to the MAM.
3.What is the minimum transaction size on the Master Account?
a.The minimum transaction size on the master account is 0.1 lot (10,000 Base Currency).
4.Are there any restrictions using the Master Account?
a.No there are no any restrictions using the MAM account, all trading strategies are more than welcome.
5.Is there a minimum balance required to keep the MAM Function?
a.After an assessment period, there will be a minimum balance required in order to maintain the services of the MAM functionality.